Thursday, July 31, 2014

Hello!

Hi, team! I am so glad that you are here!

 



I am very new to this vast and quite unknown-to-me world of blogging and I wanted to let know what you are all in for while I am muddling around getting the hang of it.

Chalk Dust

I am a trained special educator. I have worked in mild/moderate classrooms and most recently with blind and visually impaired kiddos.

Tutoring is the name of the game these days! I love that I now get the opportunity to really customize my lessons to the individual needs of my students. What freedom!

Here you will find tips, tricks, and lesson materials I have found successful!

Chocolate Milk


Enough said, right?
And yes...Frozen is most definitely playing in the background.

Heath is oh so very three-years-old at the moment. He will be heading off to preschool in the fall but this teacher-momma is having a hard time letting go of the educational reins. In fact, I doubt anything will change with us as I will only be giving up about five hours a week to those all important skills of turn-taking, listening, and the occasional quiet sitting.

Here I will also be posting about our many adventures together whether they be educational or not. Playing is learning! 


I hope that you come back to see all that I have to share!

-J



No comments:

Post a Comment